spot_img
13.2 C
London
HomeLife & StyleWhy you should NEVER use bleach on mould - the true reason...

Why you should NEVER use bleach on mould – the true reason behind the warning


According to mycologist Heike Neumeister-Kemp, using bleach on mould could cause it to visibly grow back in just over a month.

The fungi expert told ABC: “The fungi contain melanin and the bleach just takes the colour out, but the fungi are still there, you are just masking it.

“Six weeks later it appears to come back but it was never gone.”

While bleach is one to avoid while cleaning mould, the good news is that a long-term solution could be lurking in your kitchen cupboard.



latest articles

explore more

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

India Times Post